About Me

My photo
Brian J. W. Lee is a writer. When he's not writing, he's plotting to plunge the world in a deep chasm of terror, darkness and screams. Sorry, did I get carried away?

Monday 17 October 2016

The Keeper of Pulau Purba is OUT!!!

Ladies and gentlemen, this is the captain speaking. Flight is a-okay and we will be landing shortly. The weather is hell and I am going to kill you one by one. Please remain in your seats, the stewardesses will be with you shortly.

The Keeper of Pulau Purba is out!!!

Actually, it's been out for a few days, but I had to make a few tweaks here and there to format the book correctly. I'm going to have a victory meal for dinner today!

Below are the links to the book at Amazon, enjoy:

Cover's looking hot after a tiny change.

The horror novel has been enrolled in Kindle Select, and is available in Kindle Unlimited as well.

Links to The Keeper of Pulau Purba on the many international Amazon platforms:














No comments:

Post a Comment