About Me

My photo
Brian J. W. Lee is a writer. When he's not writing, he's plotting to plunge the world in a deep chasm of terror, darkness and screams. Sorry, did I get carried away?

Tuesday 14 February 2017

Writing Report S2 #33: No Business

This Writing Report is for the dates from 31 January to 13 February 2017 (Tuesday - Monday).

Business is back to normal for the past two weeks. I've shifted back to the 1,000 words plan, and it shows. It took me 2 weeks to accomplish what I would only take 1 week to in Batam.

On the whole, I had been able to adhere to this plan except on two days, when I decided to take it easy. Regardless, I was able to finish up my ASEAN vampire story, and now I have moved on to another flash fiction.

Right now my focus is to get my life back on track - get a job, lose some weight, get a girlfriend, hopefully prepare for my next big Writing Retreat, which I hope will be at least a few years away after a fulfilling and career advancing stint in a long-lasting job.

In terms of writing, I will soon be entering the editing phase of my short stories collection, which is one step closer towards publication.

No comments:

Post a Comment